A girlfriend of mine and I were talking amongst ourselves last night about some fabulous purses. I was a little embarresesed when our conversation was broadened to a few more people in the group. I was so mortified that others would think that I would really pay $$$$$ for a piece of leather to put my crap in. The truth is that one of my very special pieces I acquired via Malleries. I still paid way more than I ever dreamed I would on a purse, but it is a classic :)
Here is the link to Malleries:
Here is the link to Malleries:
Here is an example of one of the fabulous bags available:

I also have purchased one bag via:
I really am tempted to buy this one:

but in light of my "coming out of the (purse) closet" last night, I think I am on purse probation!!!
What you will want to do, no exceptions, when you do not pay retail, is get it authenticated in the purse forum before you buy it. There are different forums for the different brands.
http://forum.purseblog.com/
I think some do not realize that if you buy a fake, little 4 year olds were chained to their sewing machines in order to make your purse. Please see this article to know more:
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/the-fight-against-fakes-0109_
NEVER BUY FAKES!!!!
Sometimes you can get fakes off ebay
ReplyDelete